Serving Northeast Indiana Since 1974
Heller Well Drilling has been providing Noble, DeKalb, LaGrange, and Steuben counties with the area’s best water well systems and service for over 40 years.
Do you need a well for your newly constructed home? Is your old well not performing like it used to? Give us a call and find out what we can do for you!
Call us today for a free estimate: (260) 347-0233
Quality Water Systems and Service
- Well drilling and installation
- 4, 5, and 6-inch PVC wells
- Flint & Walling submersible pumps
- Amtrol Well-X-Trol pressure tanks
- Constant pressure systems
- Irrigation and pond wells
- Emergency repair service
- Pump and pressure tank replacement
- Water line replacement
- Motor replacement
- Bank and mortgage well inspection
- Well abandonment per Indiana code
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to drill a new well?
- We generally plan one day for drilling of the well and another day for the actual hook-up.
- Can you drill new wells in the winter?
- We basically drill year round, except for severe low temperatures and wind chills.
- What brand of pumps do you install?
- We use only Flint & Walling water systems. They are manufactured locally in Kendallville, and we have installed them since 1974.
- Do you install constant pressure systems?
- Constant pressure systems are becoming very popular for new home construction. Customers have been very pleased with the Flint & Walling constant pressure systems we have installed. It is an excellent option for both new construction and replacement wells.
- Do you offer emergency repair service?
- You may contact us for both emergency or scheduled service. If it is after normal work hours, your call will be forwarded to John for assistance.
- Do you perform water testing?
- We do not perform water testing but will be happy to refer you to several local businesses that perform water testing for softening and/or bacteria and mineral counts.
- Who will be drilling my new well?
- All drilling is performed with John Bruick, the company president, in charge. John has over 35 years of experience and is licensed by the state of Indiana.
- Are your workers licensed and insured?
- Our well drillers are licensed by the state of Indiana and are fully insured for liability and workman’s compensation.